It has been another great week. Here are the articles I posted over at C21 Teaching during Term One, Week Six. As always, head over to c21teaching.com.au for the most up to date articles, Flipped Teacher Professional Learning videos and free resources.
As a heads up, there will be a special announcement article coming on Tuesday afternoon.
- FTPL – Using DocHub to save time
- In this episode of Flipped Teacher Professional Learning, I demonstrate how to use DocHub to fill out, sign and send forms back to their recipient without needing to print them out, complete them, and scan them in.
- FutureSchools Timetable Preview – Day One
- I am going to FutureSchools 2017, which is in Melbourne this year, and this article outlines a preview of the sessions that I am looking forward to attending courtesy of the media pass that I have been provided by the conference organisers.
- TMCoast Term One 2017
- My regular readers would be aware that I am on the TeachMeet Central Coast (TMCoast) organising committee. We have an exciting event planned for Thursday 16 March for our Term One TeachMeet celebrating Aboriginality in education. All the details, including where to register are in this article.
- Friday Freebie – Stage One Physical Education and Sports Program
- This week’s Friday Freebie was a semester-long program that covered both physical education (fundamental movement skills) and sport for Stage One.