Welcome to this week’s summary article, linking you to the articles published this week on C21 Teaching.
- FTPL – Reverse Image Search
- This article outlines a tool that allows you to input an image and search for information about it, alternate versions, or similar images.
- Engaging with Research on Flipped Learning
- This article outlines some thoughts on how to engage with research on flipped learning specifically, but also some good strategies for engaging with research more generally as well.
- The most important thing in the classroom
- This was the title of the final unit in the Flipped Learning Level II certification course and this article contains some reflections, not on the unit itself, but on the theme of student-teacher relationships.
As always, head to C21 Teaching to find the latest articles