Welcome to this week’s summary article, linking you to the articles published this week on C21 Teaching.
- FTPL – Time Lapse of the Earth
- This article outlines a tool that allows you to see a timelapse of different areas of the Earth, a useful tool for geography, history, and environmental studies.
- Thoughts on Flipped Learning and First Person Narrative
- This article outlines some thoughts on the First Person Narrative unit within the Flipped Learning Certification Level II course.
- Reflecting on myths, teaching, and parenthood
- I outline some thoughts after reflecting on my personal views on events such as Christmas and reconciling that with my roles as parent and teacher.
As always, head to C21 Teaching to find the latest articles.