Welcome to this week’s summary article, linking you to the articles published this week on C21 Teaching.
- FTPL – Digital Coin Toss and Die Roll
- Having easy access to a coin and a die can be useful for spur of the moment uses, but who carries change with them or necessarily has a die easy to hand these days?
- A digital science journal
- Having an easy way to record data for science lessons and experiments, and to record observations and data when outside the classroom is a very useful thing. This app appears to provide exactly that.
- Thoughts on flipped learning and peer instruction
- Some thoughts after completing the Peer Instruction unit within the Flipped Learning Certification Level II course.
As always, head to C21 Teaching to get the latest articles.