Hello, everyone. This week has been somewhat mind-melting, as I have started in my new role with ClickView. Trying to remember names, faces, processes, work through the backlog of emails that had built up before I received my log-ins etc. It has been an intense week, but as I commented to a few people today, my brain has not exploded, there is nothing they could have done to make the first week easier or smoother, and I am excited for the coming weeks and getting into the role proper.
Here are the articles from Term One, Week Nine.
- FTPL – Overview of OneNote features
- In this Flipped Teacher Professional Learning video I walk through the various features of OneNote for Office365.
- FutureSchools 2017 Timetable Preview – Day Two
- A preview of the timetable for day two of FutureSchools 2017 and where I plan to be.
- So it begins…
- A reflection on my first day with ClickView.
- Friday Freebie – GForm for Parent-Teacher Meeting Requests
To stay up to date with all my reflections, FTPL videos and educational resources, head to C21 Teaching.